It has been a long time coming, but I thought I would reveal a little more about myself. I have been feeling a little disconnected, especially when no one actually knows my name; that’s my own fault, there is a sense of safety in anonymity. Another factor is, much to my surprise, I now have over 100 followers. It is an odd circumstance. I think a nice little shift in dynamics can do us all some good; it is a nice reminder that I am a real person. I did not know where to start, so I figured I complete one of those “about me” questionnaires. Here we go!
1. What’s your name?
Hello everyone, my name is Tiara!
2. Are you named after anyone?
The technical answer is no. However, 12 years ago it came out that my initials are purposely the same as one of my dad’s ex-girlfriends.
3. What’s your Zodiac sign?
I am a Leo 🦁.
4. Do you have kids? If no, how many do you want?
Nope! I want three: A dog, a pig, and a goat.
5. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
If used to say “no” all the time; I did not think I was that great. Now, I do not believe that; I would love to be friends with myself. I am learning that I am a pretty cool person and who would not want to be friends with someone who enjoys food, listens, gives heartfelt advice, and does not want to be bothered?
6. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes, it’s basically a part of my vernacular.
7. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
Is it weird to say vibe? I can usually sense when someone is cool, a total creep, or is outlandish.
8. What is the meaning behind your URL?
I am a very quiet person and I do not voice all of my thoughts. If I say something out loud, I tend to mumble or it comes out very muted. Muted Mouthful came to me while I was daydreaming and it felt right.
9. Where were you born?
I was born in the Bronx, New York. The birth place of Jennifer Lopez, Cardi B, and J. Alexander.
10. What are your hobbies?
Writing, reading, and napping
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Still trying to figure it out. Past wants have been: pediatrician, Broadway set designer, costume designer, advertising exec, cardiologist, and social worker
12. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
I put myself down A LOT.
13. What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
My favorite subject was biology, I even took AP bio for fun my senior year. My worst subject was physical education, I failed a semester my sophomore year.
14. How would you describe your fashion sense?
I tweeted this answer once…
15. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?)
I have an Android. I come in peace!
16. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I needed an outlet. I honestly did think that I would attract anyone, it was not my goal. I just needed to get my thoughts out.
17. 3 things that upset you?
1. Intentionally hurtful people 2. Lies 3. Open cabinets
18. 3 things that make you happy?
1. Food 2. Music 3. Jokes
19. What’s on your mind?
This is a loaded question. What does my future hold? Will I ever be truly happy? I need to focus on today. Let’s focus on the next question.
20. How many tattoos/piercings do you have?
I have four piercings and three tattoos.
21. One word that describes you?
Mysterious? I don’t know.
22. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
When I am on my best behavior, I am an introvert.
23. Do you consider yourself a good cook?
Meh. Will you starve? No.
24. If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday?
I would pay off my student loans, travel the world, and buy a nice rancher.
25. What are your goals for the future?
I have a few long-term goals listed here. Spiritually, I would like to be confident and no longer find the need to question myself.
Do you feel like you learned a little more about me? It’s always uncomfortable answering questions about yourself. I hope to find myself being more open here and in the world
Thanks for reading!
Categories: Introvert Life